|Ready for breakfast?|
The ground floor warm and welcoming Breakfast Room seats up to 8 guests. Filled with interesting photographs from our travels, there is lots for guests to look at whilst enjoying their breakfast.
We offer a full English breakfast with locally-sourced butchers bacon, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and free-range eggs laid by chickens reared in Flaxby village itself. Vegetarian and Vegan options are also available on request.
There is also a full range of cereals, fresh fruit and yogurt, and our home-made Crunchy Baked Muesli. Why not try our special Byways Breakfast Crunch - mixed fruit smothered in Greek Yogurt and topped with our Crunchy Baked Museli - absolutely delicious!
|Byways Breakfast Crunch|
We also offer a Continental breakfast option, with freshly baked croissants and pastries.
In addition, there is toast, home-made jam with fruit from Byways garden, fruit juice, tea or coffee, and a selection of fruit and herbal teas.
You won't be leaving us hungry, that's for sure.
Covid-19 concerns - please note that breakfast times can be staggered to ensure unrelated guests are not in the Breakfast Room at the same time.
Facilities and Services
- Private parking is available for several cars in front of the house.
- Iron and ironing board are available on request.
- 26" TV with Freeview and integrated DVD player in each room
- DVDs available for guests to borrow, or please feel free to bring your own.
- Board games are available for guests to use during their stay.
- Local Area information - we have an extensive range of information about the local area, including walking books which guests may borrow. Caroline has details of several local walks that she enjoys herself, and can also direct you to hidden gems around the area.